Well, I didn't get my camera out too much in November. But, we had a great birthday party for Grandma Ricks and got to see some cousins!
I had been getting the house all ready and we packed up what we would need for the next month before and on Thanksgiving. (I was late for dinner because I was packing...ooops!) and then the Movers came the Monday after. The packed on Monday and Tuesday and then they loaded the truck on wednesday and our house was empty! The wonderful Sisters in the ward helped me clean on Thrusday (Dec. 1) and then we were out of there. WE were sleeping at my Aunt Sue's house so the girls could still go to school those last days. Her house is perfect because in the basement are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with bunkbeds for the kids. So nice of them to host our homeless family!
I guess I'll save our December things for the next post.






No comments:
Post a Comment