We did in fact have Halloween this year. We had several parties and a trunk or treat and it was very fun. My sister Mary Ann helped me a ton by coming to help sew the few accessories I sewed for Katherine's and Lizzy's costumes. I told the kids that with Daddy gone, big sewing projects just weren't happening.
At the family Halloween Party the Bucks would have won the prize for best family costume, if we'd had prizes. Remy is amazing! Way to go Kristi on the sewing!
Sarah was a turtle for this party.
J and C were a flapper and I think a hippy, but I can't remember.
Kurt was Captain America
Had I known James would be attacked by mosquitoes or spiders the night before I could have worked it into a costume.
We had a great time carving pumpkins at Grandma and grandpa Olsen's
Annie was Fruma Sarah (from Fiddler on the Roof) We are outside after the school costume parade because someone pulled the fire alarm. At least it was after....
Halloween would never be complete without a visit to our favorite trick-or-treat house...Grandma and Grandpa Weibell's!!!
Trick or treat?
A cat, Fruma Sarah, a mouse, a princess, and a cowboy riding a chicken (this costume has been forced upon each child).
Happy Halloween!











No comments:
Post a Comment