Monday, September 20, 2010
Updates
Well, we've had a lot happen in the last few months. Jarom studied for the bar exam, which was way more time consuming and informative than law school. We just found out on Saturday that he did pass, which makes life so great, I could not go through another bar review course. Annie went to Europe with Aunt Jeannette and visited Arianna and cousins and Aunt Kristi for the month of July. My brother James got married to our newest sister in the family Carly. My mom and I sewed a whole lot of dresses for the occasion. We had a fabulous Weibell family camp. We went to Canada for almost two weeks. We did a lot of hiking. and then......SCHOOL started. Oh boy. Although it was very exciting that we had Katherine tested and she passed up kindergarten and is now in the first grade and is also learning French. That leaves James, Lizzy, me and Jarom at home. Yes, Jarom is unemployed until Oct. 4th (beginning of the fiscal year) when he will start working for BYU ROTC. In the meantime he is finding joy in motherhood. Actually, it is really great that he has been home because we found out we will be having #5 in mid April. He does stuff while I lie around feeling gross. Its earlier than we usually tell people, but Jarom wanted to start saying something so people understood why he wasn't rushing off to study and stuff every day. Its weird I've had a lot of people come up and congratulate me because Jarom has told them. I think he's excited! Funny. Jarom and I also ran the Peach Days 10k in Brigham city a week ago, so that was way fun too. We also went to the Soldier Hollow Sheep Dog Competition. That was very fun and the kids loved it. Well, that's the latest in a nutshell. I think I'll start blogging again...at least until I stop again. I'll probably post some photos of our adventures. And maybe rant about a few things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on passing the bar and congrats on the pregnancy! When are you due? Have you heard when Jarom is coming to the JAG school? That's nice that he can spend time at home with you guys, especially if you're feeling crummy. Hope you feel well soon.
heidi, you're a swell gal
Congrats on all your exciting news. And going through another bar review class would have been awful.
Post a Comment